Wednesday, July 12, 2017

2017 07/12 "I really just want to go take a nap 😂"

WHAT'S UPPPPPPPPPP

I hope you all had a good week! I'm glad that Jacob, Grant, and Bryson remember our dance parties in the car. They weren't nearly as good as Aunt Michelle's...but they were decent 😂 I love those boys. Also, I love that Grant has braces hahaha make sure they don't slide off his teeth 😂😂😂 that made me laugh so hard.

This week FLEW. BY. The months and weeks and days are going by faster and faster. A year ago yesterday my trainer picked me up and I went to my first area. Crazy, huh? One year in the mission field. It's been a good time. It's cool to go back and read journal entries about my first week in the mission field and then to reflect on all the wonderful opportunities I've had since then. 💕 I think I've grown up a lot and I've gained new perspectives on people and life. It's cool.

It's been super hot and humid the last couple of days. We come home exhausted every day 😂

Ann is getting baptized on July 29th so we visit her pretty often. The other night when we saw her she said "Sisters, are there missionaries in my country?" (She's from Africa.) And we said of course!! She asked us look up the nearest church to her home because her kids wanted to check it out! They said they had seen a huge change in their mom's life and wanted to know why. So we got onto mormon.org and searched her county. MIRACLE!! The only branch in her entire country is literally around the corner from where her family lives. 😍😍😍😍 WHAT. She wrote down the number for the missionaries and she called them and they're going to take her family to church!! She's too cool.

Sorry there's not much to report this week. I really just want to go take a nap 😂
I hope you all have the best week ever!!
I love you!!
Radiate goodness.

Love always,
Sister Bain 🍍

 
We walked up all of those stairs. It was death. 
4th of July celebrations. 

We saw AWESOME fireworks from our window!! (not pictured)

Our recent convert, Stephanie. We love her.

Steven got baptized this week!! 


NYNYN Mission with President Uchtdorf 

President Uchtdorf 



No comments:

Post a Comment