Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 12-26 "Good Bye Connecticut, Hello Manhattan."



So remember how I saw you yesterday and it was the best day EVER. I love you so much and it was so good to talk to you!! 
This is going to be short because I have SO much to do!! 
I'm taking a break from packing for a second.
SO transferring to the city stresses me out hahaha BUT. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. NYC WOOT WOOT. I have sooooooooooo much stuff and only 2 suitcases so yay. I made it work when I came here so I know it's possible, but I just want to throw everything away and have one outfit, one pair of shoes, and a tooth brush and toothpaste. What else do I need? Haha (and my scriptures obviously) 

Okay so remember when I said this was going to be short? Well. It's the truth. I need to get going again! There's so much to pack and so much to clean. 

I love youuuuuuuuuuu so much!!!❤❤❤❤


Love you forever,
Sister Bain 🍍

Sister Bain was transferred to a new area in the Upper West Side of Manhattan.  She will be serving in the Manhattan 1st Ward. Central Park is half of her new area. Christmas time and the New Years celebrations in the city. She is very excited!
 
Christmas Chocolate

Christmas Morning - Look what Santa Claus brought

Christmas Dinner Date

Japanese Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment