Wednesday, December 7, 2016

2016 12/07 "His promises are REAL"

Hey fam
So. This week was so good and I bascially cried all week because it was WONDERFUL. Guess what made it so great.........

BRIDGETTE CAME TO CHURCH!!!!! I burst into tears just typing this because I'm still so happy. Seriously. Prayer and Fasting WORKS. God really does love each of His children and will do everything He can to help them. I know that's true. 

Also, it's super easy for missionaries to get into hospitals. (I don't know if that's a good thing...?) But. We went to the hospital because our investigator, Jeanetta, is there right now. Jeanetta has ovarian cancer but sooooooooooo much faith!! We were super scared to go into the hospital because hospitals freak me out (hahaha) but we walked right in and we were able to find her right away! She's getting a priesthood blessing tonight and is planning on coming to church this Sunday!! 

Something I learned this week is that Heavenly Father doesn't joke around. When He promises us blessings, He WILL give them to us if we do our part!! He's not kidding around, His promises are REAL.

The second thing I learned this week is that it's not about what I want, but what the Lord wants. I know God's plan is real and that everything that happens in our lives is because He knows what will bring is the most happiness.

Sorry this email is so short and scattered!! 
Just know that I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU and I'M SO EXCITED TO SKYPE YOU SOON!! 

ALSO, the Christmas tree looks so so good. GOOD WORK!! 10/10 for sure.

Love you always,
Sister Bain 

Ps. We're going to the city next week for Sister Larsen's birthday!! Yay!! 

It's the Christmas Season

LightTheWorld 

LightTheWorld - Share the Love

No comments:

Post a Comment