Wednesday, November 30, 2016

2016 11/30 "It's me again!"

Hi! It's me again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD (tomorrow) I am so so grateful for you, Mom!! I hope you have the best day ever, you deserve it! I'll be sending ALL my love to you on your special day!! I love you!!💘

It sounds like the Ashby family is solid! Can Hunter sing at my homecoming too??😁 (I'll remind you when it gets a little closer.....)

SO Makail is getting married? Why didn't anyone tell me?! I got a wedding announcement or something in the mail. But! I. LOVE. IT. It looks so good! Also, thank you for choosing against the life size cardboard cut out of me. It's much appreciated. Less than a month until it's wedding time!!!

I'm sooooooooooo excited to read Aunt Michelle's SECOND book!!! Aunt Michelle, I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU AND ADMIRE YOU!! I always tell people here how blessed I am to have the best bonus aunt ever I love you! (Ps- she sent me a cute Halloween card and I always forget to say thank you for it so this is me finally remembering to do that...oops. Sorry!)
Anywaysssssssssss-

"I am the light of the world" "Ye are the light of the world."

I know that Jesus Christ is the light of the world! I know that He lived a perfect life and set the perfect example for each of us to follow. I know that as we do all that we can to become more like Jesus Christ we find real and true joy. One way we can come closer to our Savior and be more like Him is by doing small acts of service. "...behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass." I know that even the smallest acts of kindness can make the biggest difference. At the start of this Christmas season, everyone is so busy thinking of the gifts they're going to give and gifts they're going to receive. But the gifts you give your Savior Jesus Christ are the ones that matter most. What are YOU going to give the Savior this Christmas? What small acts of service are you going to offer to help yourself and others come unto Christ? I know that as we pray for opportunities to serve those around us, our Heavenly Father puts people in our path who need us and the hopeful message of the gospel!

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to participate in the church's new Christmas initiative! I'm excited to hear about all your experiences as you serve this Christmas season!! 25 days of service starts TOMORROW.

This Christmas season, #LIGHTtheWORLD 💡
In 25 ways. In 25 days.
Visit mormon.org to get started!

I love you!

Trust in the Lord!
The gospel is true!
Love you forever,
Sister Bain 🍍

PS- I AM SO EXCITED FOR GARRETT TO GO TO THE MTC A WEEK FROM TODAY!!! HOW COOL. Give him a big hug for me and make sure he takes a water bottle with him- my water bottle saved me in the MTC. Seriously. I love you, Elder Sirrine!! You're going to kill it in WASHINGTON!! 

With Sister Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment