Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017 01/16 "CRYING MY EYES OUT"

Hello!! It's me again

CONGRATULATIONS TO GRANT FOR BEING A MEMBER OF THE NJHS!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!! I LOVE YOU, BUD!❤❤❤

I hope you all had a good week!! I don't have a ton of time today...the subway is basically the only place with free WiFi. The church is closed on Mondays....boo. The people here call me "Sister Bryan" because they just see the letter B and N at the end on my name tag and just assume it's "Brian" Hahaha it's happened probably 6-7 times😂"Sister Brain" is a popular one too! This week was good!! 

It's been FREEZING (literally) and it's snowed a couple of times in the last week! Dad could come here and use his new snowblower hahaha 

We went to the temple this morning and the session was SO big. There was a newly called missionary going through the temple for the first time and there were 12 NYNYN missionaries in the session with him-- along with tons of family and friends. I was able to see him come into the Celestial room and his mom was so happy. I thought back on March 25th, 2016-- the day I was able to attend the temple for the first time. A flood of emotions came back and I just sat in the Celestial room CRYING MY EYES OUT. I imagine entering the Celestial room for the first time, having all your friends and family welcome you in, is what it's going to be like when we return to our Heavenly Father. 
I love the temple and peace it brings. I know that through temple ordinances and the priesthood we have the incredible opportunity to be with our families for eternity. 

HOW COOL IS THAT???❤❤❤

I love you all and I'm grateful that I get to be with you for forever.

Love you always,
Sister Bain 🍍


Me and my cute little friends so call me "Princess Sister Bain" bless their hearts. 
Princess Sister Bain and subjects

No comments:

Post a Comment