Monday, January 23, 2017

2017 01/23 "I can relate to Nephi SO well..."

HELLO. IT'S ME.
How was your week??? I'm glad you're putting your new snowblower to good use!!😂 Sister Soto saw/used a snowblower for the first time a couple of days ago! 
I've overcome my fear of heights because of all the tall buildings I'm in 24/7. Yay me! 

--Quote of the week--
"OH MY GOODNESS. I didn't know Asians could be Jeohovahs Witnesses!" 😂
I love New York City. 

This week was good!! I had a good time. AS ALWAYS. 
We met with Marvin a couple of times this week which was sooooooooooo great. He is a cool guy. He came to our Book of Mormon class on Tuesday and we were able to read 1 Nephi with him. (Just one chapter....not the whole thing...)

--BEST quote of the week--
"Oh yeah, I can relate to Nephi SO well. I am also very large in stature."  -Marvin 

HUGE MIRACLE OF THE WEEK:
We had just finished our lesson with Marvin and we had a missed call from the elders. We called them back and they had a referral for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we went to meet her and she is WONDERFUL. Her name is Millie. The elders are meeting with her friend Joshua (Sister Soto and I found him and he's getting baptized this weekend!!!!) AND so the elders invited Millie to sit in on their lesson. Long story short-- MILLIE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON FEBRUARY 18TH, 2017!!!!!❤❤❤❤She has such a good heart and I'm grateful for her willingness to learn. She came to a baptism with us on Saturday which she said she really enjoyed and she came to church with us today!! We love her.

I'm still trying to get the hang of writing emails and trying to form good, coherent sentences but it's actually really hard and I never have enough time and I'm way too excited so it's hard for me to organize my thoughts, ya know? ROUGH. 

But. I love you sooooooooooo much❤❤❤❤

Love you forever,
Sister Bain 🍍

January 22nd, 2017= 7 months as a missionary JUST SO YOU KNOW🗽

We went to the Museum of Natural History and it was the best ever. I could live there. 


Museum of Natural History

Opps, Did I just take a picture?
Museum of Natural History - Outside
Museum of Natural History - Teddy Roosevelt
Museum of Natural History - Whale

Donuts - NYC size - As big as my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment