Wednesday, June 21, 2017

2017 06/21 "1 year of being a full-time missionary = best year ever."

Okay hi you're all way too cute and I loved my birthday package THANK YOU! My new "I can do hard things" necklace has been a great conversation starter. People in Harlem love that saying

AND! Thank you for sending my your favorite picture of Christ. The boys have such solid testimonies (of course I cried my eyes out. I love them.) That was the best birthday present I could have gotten 🎈✌

Also, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the best dad ever. I hope you had a good day! Good thing mom has your back and made over a 100 cookies that morning 😂 Mom is an all-star. I love you all so much

Some exciting news for you-- some of my very favorite investigators from Darien, CT and getting baptized!! HOW. COOL. I miss that place. Harlem is still wonderful. Sister Dismuke and I have seen so many miracles this week! Something that I love about Harlem is everyone is so friendly. I've really come to love this crazy place.


Sorry this letter is super short, but I gotta run! But, before I go, I wanted to ask for a favor...
Our mission has set a goal of 50-50-50. We want to have 50 baptisms as a mission for 3 consecutive months. We've all prayed about it and we know that Heavenly Father will bless us for our efforts. But I wanted to ask if each of you could pray for the New York New York North Mission to achieve this goal. I know that there are people here that are prepared to hear the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
I love you all and I can't believe it's been a year since I've seen you. 1 year of being a full-time missionary = best year ever.

Love always,
Sister Bain 🍍


Ps. Swedish Fish were included in every birthday package I got 😂 Yes, I'm still celebrating my birthday 😍❤

Sisters in the work

Sister Dismuke

Sister Dismuke

Birthday Cake in a Cup




No comments:

Post a Comment