Wednesday, October 11, 2017

2017 10/11 "WE FOUND A FAMILY OF 7!"

First of all, I'm so mad that "Sushi" was the answer to my password question. HE WASN'T EVEN MY PET and let's not forget the hermit crabs we had. My first pets name was ACTUALLY Sebastian ugh. #ripSebastian What was I even thinking? 😂

Anyway, we visited Anne and I asked her if she liked Halloween and she said "no, it's a devilish thing. It's Satan's holiday." 😂 HAHAHAHA I've taught her well 😉 (KIDDING. I didn't brainwash her okay.) Madeleine is doing great. She's been really sick this week which has been sad, but she's on her way to a quick recovery! 💗

I'm excited about this new stake presidency! Jared Wood is an ALL-STAR 🤙 I super like him and ALSO I'm so happy for his daughter, Meg, serving a mission. She's so awesome. I've learned so much from President Brown and will forever be grateful for him. He's taught me a lot about the importance of the temple and always keeping myself in check so I can always be worthy to attend the temple. #Grateful 👍idk who President Rasmussen is but I'm sure he's cool.

I'm on my way to the Bronx zoo right now so yay (pics coming soon) I SAW THAT KIM WAS AT THE BRONX ZOO A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND I WANTED TO GO WITH HER UGH 😭😭😭 It's fine though 😉 Also, can you keep sending Brandon's emails to me? Thank you! 💗

This week was a week fill of miracles! Because I have .5 seconds to write, I just wanted to share a super awesome one with you! WE FOUND A FAMILY OF 7 PEOPLE. WOOT WOOT. CAN YOU CAN MIRACLES FOR DAYZ OR WHAT!!!! 👍 The dad ordered a bible from mormon.org and so we went to deliver it. We get there, and he's not there, but the mom is there with all 5 of her kids! So. We teach them the Restoration and they accept an invitation to be baptized and they're comin to church!!!! PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED AND FASTING WORKS.
 
Sorry gotta run.
Here's some pics 😂
I love you all so much 💗
Lot of love,
Sister Bain 🍍





No comments:

Post a Comment