Wednesday, November 1, 2017

2017 11/01 "Miracle of the week..."

Yay Halloween has come and gone. On to THANKSGIVING- my FAVORITE. (Besides Christmas, Easter, the 4th of July, and my bday obviously🤘

We had to be inside by 6:30pm and then we started our weekly planning. We didn't get very far because President Smith called and said that Sis. Holmes and I are becoming a trio tonight. 

THANKS FOR THE AUTUMN PACKAGE! First of all, zebra popcorn has changed my life. Second, it made me SO happy. Happy fall, y'all! Also, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Aunt Pam on Nov. 6th! Have the best day everrrrrrrr ❤❤❤

Miracle of the week- WE TAUGHT ANNE'S HUSBAND!!!! McArthur Etisi. Woot woot. We taught the Restoration and it was the best Restoration I've taught my whole mission. It was SOLID. Sis. Holmes shared the first vision and the spirit filled the whole room. Anne was BEAMING the whole time and helped us teach!! She shared her testimony and told stories AND the cherry on top was President Smith skyped in and both Anne and McArthur were SO happy to talk to him. We prayed with McArthur to ask Heavenly Father if what we taught was true and we literally knelt down for 15 minutes. He looked at Anne and said "I feel that this is true." ❤☀️ Bap date coming soon 😌

Well folks, this is it. I gotta run. We have to pick up our 3rd person.

Have a wonderful week!

I love you! 

Love always, 
Sister Bain 🍍
  

I was Sis. Holmes for Halloween haha funny, I know. 








No comments:

Post a Comment