Wednesday, August 24, 2016

2016 08-24 I learned that from President Brown

Hello! Hello!
Happy 1st day of school!! I hope everyone had a good time! I love that Grant's teacher makes them say "yes ma'am". That's so funny.

Mom, I'm so happy Paul Lerdahl is your office neighbor.  He's such a cool guy hahaha he told me at the end of fall semester that I was a 10/10 student :-)

Yay for surprise pictures! That picture you got was from Brother and Sister Miles. They're a family in our ward and we had dinner at their house on Tuesday! Brother Miles served his mission in Japan and we had a good time talking about mama-chati's (Dad, I'm so sorry if I spelled that wrong....HAHA) but the Miles just moved here from Lehi about 3 weeks ago!

Driving in CT is probably the most stressful thing in the whole world.  Rush hour is basically all day long so that's the worst.  But we're still alive so it's fine.

This week was good! We did a lot of tracting so we had a fun time. Umm tracting is tracting so I don't really know what else to say about that haha...

Monica no longer has a bap date.  Her parents are visiting from Ecuador so she doesn't want to meet with us while they're here and they're not leaving until mid-September....so that's a bummer. But we're still praying for her! <3

Oliver is still progressing! The Atonement really does change people.

I'm going to the temple next Wednesday in Manhattan!! (SO I'm not too sure how emails will work next week but we'll figure it out!) Utah is so blessed to have so many temples!! Take advantage of it. SERIOUSLY. The other day Sister Sam and I went to play Frisbee with our district (at 6:00 in the morning. Lame.) and so I decided to just take my drivers license, my debit card, and my temple recommend. When we were leaving, everyone kept asking me why I took my temple recommend with me and when I thought about it, I realizes that I take my temple recommend with me everywhere I go- even to play Frisbee! That's something I learned from President Brown. He told me that whenever I go anywhere I should take my recommend with me to remind me of what I've covenanted in the temple. That's a powerful reminder! It's a sacred privilege to hold a temple recommend. So take it with you to always remind yourself of that! :-)

Tell cute Sally happy birthday for me next week!!

I hope you all have a good week. Remember who you are and what you stand for.

Heavenly Father is taking good care of me! :-)

I love you!!

Love always,
Sister Bain 


A beach on the Long Island sound
RAIN RAIN all the time. 
The Miles Family children
  

No comments:

Post a Comment