Wednesday, October 5, 2016

2016 10/05 "I LOVED THIS CONFERENCE!!"

Hi family ❤
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU LOVED CONFERENCE AND THAT YOU ARE SAD IT'S OVER!!! (I'm raising both my hands...) I LOVED THIS CONFERENCE!! I loved Elder Rasband's talk about remembering spiritual experiences. Those times that we have with the spirit where we are taught from on high should be cherished! (Elder Rasband was also the mission President for the NYNYN Mission) It was a good reminder for me that I can't just forget about those experiences I have with the spirit! SO. GOOD. WOW.


What else happened this week? I don't even know. On Thursday I went to the city for a meeting. That was cool. I rode the train to Grand Central Station and then the subway to the church. Subways are so fun haha there are some CRAZY people in NYC. I love it.

I got some super sweet letters from the young women in the ward! I was sitting at the kitchen  table bawling my eyes out because of all the sweet notes of encouragement and hand drawn pictures of Hawaii  (they know me so well!!) I'm seriously so so lucky to have the Crescent 5th Ward young women cheering me on. Those girls are stellar.

Sister Sam got transferred to the Upper East side and I picked up my new companion, Sister Larsen. She's straight from the MTC! She's from Jackson Hole, Wyoming so we've had a good time talking about the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (that's basically all I know about Wyoming.....)

We have some awesome goals set as a district to have 2 baptisms this cycle! One, we hope, is our investigators Jacqulove. We love her. We have a lesson with her tonight and we want to set a bap date with her! PRAYERS FOR HER ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!! :)

Nothing else really happened this week...just helping the Lord move His work along!
I hope you all had a good week!!

I love you!!
Sister Keauna Bain ♡
New York New York North Mission 

Trainers Conference

Main and Grant Ave. (Grant you're famous!)

Saying Goodbye

Life is Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment