Wednesday, September 20, 2017

2017 09/20 "Good job, Madeleine!"

Yooooooooooooooooo what's up 👋
I hope Jacob survived his 22 mile bike ride 😂 That honestly sounds awful but it's fine 😂 That's like biking the whole island of Manhattan 😂 (SOUNDS LIKE DEATH.)

Sidenote before I forget: there's a town in New York called "South Bainbridge". Joseph and Emma were married there! Also, I'm getting over this little cold thing or whatever and I literally have to pray for help to sneeze 😂 it is so pathetic.

Okay, last random thing: Do Grandma and Grandpa Wood know a Russell or Reid McKenna? Brother and Sister McKenna in our ward sent you that picture of us on Sunday and they're from Logan! Brother McKenna has 2 brothers that live right by Grandma and Grandpa! (We looked it up on Google maps 😂😂😂)

Well ANYWAY. This week was GOOD. Madeleine is officially a member of the church! 💕 She was SOOOOOOOO happy on Saturday and Sunday. And the ward just adores her. She was asked to share her testimony, which she was very excited to do, but ended up just crying the whole time because she felt the spirit so strong. After, the ward provided a little lunch and while I was talking to her she said "Sister Bain, I couldn't even get the words out because I've never felt the spirit like that before. I felt like Heavenly Father was standing there hugging me and telling me "Good job, Madeleine!" It was such a sweet moment for me and to see her so happy was the best ever. 💗 My heart is so full 💗
Nothing super big to report on this week besides Madeleine's special day! We've been able to meet a lot of cool people and haven't had anyone bring alcohol to church so that's a win! 👌

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve my Heavenly Father. As the days have started to go by faster and faster, I've reflected a lot on all the special moments and the special people that I've met on my mission and looking forward to meeting so many more incredible souls in the coming weeks. I seem to end up crying every time I do that, because the people I've met in CT and New York hold such a big part of my heart. The miracles I've seen have changed me and I've been able to more fully recognize the hand of my Father in Heaven in my life 💞 I know that God truly is my loving Heavenly Father and I know that He loves each of us, individually.

I love you all and hope you have the best week ever.

All my love,
Sister Bain 🍍

Sisters in Zion

Break time, which means it's time to take another selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment