Wednesday, May 17, 2017

2017 0517 - Straight outta Harlem

HEY FAMILY. Long time no see. Oh wait. I saw you 3 days ago. That was a good time and I am so grateful for technology! I LOVE SKYPE AND I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THAT YOU WERE WEARING YOUR "I LOVE NY" SHIRTS. Aaaaaahhhhhhh you guys are the best. Please send me a video of Jacob's dance. I am still laughing and I miss those cute little boys so much. But I'm serious about the video hahaha 

I wrote in my journal like I told you I was going to. :) BLESSINGS.

WELCOME HOME, ELDER SIRRINE!!!! How in the world has it already been 2 years? It goes by way too fast. HE BETTER EMAIL ME OR I'M GOING TO BE SO MAD. 

Not much has happened since Sunday haha but next week is going to be full of miracle stories! We're all going to have the best week ever! Bummer that you all got SNOW....because we're dying here in the humidity and the 90 degree weather. But it's fine. Happy May!!

I hope you all have the best week ever. I seriously love you so much.

Love always,

Sister Bain 









No comments:

Post a Comment